I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights.I tried to return them to get my money back, but what HID nation doesn't tell you is that you can't return anything.
In fact, there is a 30% restock charge which they tell you about AFTER you purchase their items. To top that off, there is no customer service phone number, just an email account which takes hours to get a reply back. Had I known I would not be refunded for my items that are BRAND NEW AND UNUSED, I would've NEVER purchased from here. I already posted reviews on social media and other accounts telling people how poor this company is.
If I could rate negative stars I would. Buying from HID nation was like throwing 75 dollars into the garbage can. Huge scam.
Save your money and avoid the headache of not getting a refund on a brand new set.This company is absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was very excited to purchase a 2013 Arctic Fox 32A last October, but the condition of the trailer at delivery was disappointing. The beautiful woodwork was chipped and scratched..."
- "I purchased a used 5.9l dodge ram engine that was advertised on their website picture on a pallet very clean with 70,000 miles(was supposed to be an actual picture..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."