HID Nation - Review in Equipment category from Muskego, Wisconsin
I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights.I tried to return them to get my money back, but what HID nation doesn't tell you is that you can't return anything.
In fact, there is a 30% restock charge which they tell you about AFTER you purchase their items. To top that off, there is no customer service phone number, just an email account which takes hours to get a reply back. Had I known I would not be refunded for my items that are BRAND NEW AND UNUSED, I would've NEVER purchased from here. I already posted reviews on social media and other accounts telling people how poor this company is.
If I could rate negative stars I would. Buying from HID nation was like throwing 75 dollars into the garbage can. Huge scam.
Save your money and avoid the headache of not getting a refund on a brand new set.This company is absolutely ridiculous.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought an A/C Compressor and when I got it, it was missing parts that should be with it to function in my car. It was missing a pressure switch..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "They advertise convertible tops that are junk and don't respond to warranty claims or refunds. Their phone number listed with eBay goes to a Dominos Pizza. They scammed me..."
- "This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording. There is a significant delay between data reaching..."
- "I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme. I find it obnoxious and in bad..."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."