HID Nation - Review in Equipment category from Muskego, Wisconsin

4 of 25 HID Nation reviews

I bought my HIDs and found out I am having surgery and will be out of work, so need the money more than the headlights.I tried to return them to get my money back, but what HID nation doesn't tell you is that you can't return anything.

In fact, there is a 30% restock charge which they tell you about AFTER you purchase their items. To top that off, there is no customer service phone number, just an email account which takes hours to get a reply back. Had I known I would not be refunded for my items that are BRAND NEW AND UNUSED, I would've NEVER purchased from here. I already posted reviews on social media and other accounts telling people how poor this company is.

If I could rate negative stars I would. Buying from HID nation was like throwing 75 dollars into the garbage can. Huge scam.

Save your money and avoid the headache of not getting a refund on a brand new set.This company is absolutely ridiculous.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Review category
Equipment
review #899360 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with HID Nation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 25 HID Nation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.