2.3
Turnaround Time

Purchased LED lights for GMC Acadia 2010. Less than 2 months later, the LEDs go out.

Talked to tech support who isn't sure what to do but for me to buy a decoder/antiflicker kit. The techs there were not sure about daytime running lights which is now standard on all late model cars. I buy this 30$ kit plus shipping of both my replacement and sending back the LEDs and within 2 months...you guessed it, LEDs are going out again. In the video below, you can tell that the driver side LEDs are pretty much gone and the flickering on the passenger side is going out soon.

HID has seen this video and offered another replacement at my cost of shipping of 10$ plus me sending back the LEDs at my cost. I mentioned switching out from LEDs and they offered 20$ off. I spent well over 200$ at their store and I get 20$ back. BBB.org sided with them after listening to their *** of turning off my lights or directly turning on the lights and not using the automatic system.

Next generation lights as HID puts my ***.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. SCAMMERS AND LIARS!

Review about: Hid Nation H11 Headlight Conversion Kit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Easy to purchase, Price, Response time of emails.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lies and faulty product, Would not accept return of defective merchandise, Refusal to replace defective merchandise at their cost.

Comments