Hid Nation Hid Conversion Kit Review from Bridgeport, Alabama
Sent me non working merchandise.Replaced with faulty merchandise and now refuses to refund my money.
Also discovered the lights they sent me are illegal even if they worked properly. Refusal to actually listen to feedback and now aggressive customer service responses. DO NOT BUY PRODUCT FROM THIS COMPANY! Lights turn off completely when I go over even small bumps.
Very dangerous. NOT SURE HOW THIS COMPANY HAS REMAINED OPEN.
Talking to lawyers about legal action now.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- " I have been knowing Christopher Hinrichs, who makes Jeetop, for three years. Chris is the only one person in his company . He doesn't hire people because he..."
- "This disgusting meal was produced by Steak&Shake's 2096 Interstate Dr , Opelika , AL . The fries to the burger was stale and was very dry. The "chili" to the..."
- "I purchased some great value wing selections one afternoon from my local Walmart. We have purchased these many times before and they've always been very tasty for the price. I..."
- "I took my car into PepBoys of Athens, Alabama last December (2014) to get a timing belt job done on my 1997 Honda Civic. Everything seemed well until this..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."